at a height of
NEW EVENT-SPACE ABOVE MOSCOW FOR MANAGING AND RUNNING EVENTS AT A HEIGHT OF 332M, IN THE HIGHEST TOWER IN EUROPE, THE “FEDERATION TOWER”, EAST
THE FEDERATION TOWER
THE “FEDERATION” TOWER is the highest residential building in Europe. The complex consists of two high-rises of different height: the 63-storeyed “West” tower, taken into use in 2007-2008, and the 95-storeyed “East” tower reaching up to 373,7 m. The buildings are connected by a 6-storeyed stylobate. The “Federation” complex area is 442,9 thousand square meters including the underground space.
Today in MIBC “Moscow City” there are more than 1,5 thousand owners and tenants with their offices. General capitalization of public companies is $980 bln. Overall on the 60 ha territory there have been built 16 skyscrapers, which is 2,5 mln of square meters of real estate.
on April, 18, 2018 a new unique space was opened on 90 floor of the “Federation” Tower
THE NEW SPACE AT A 332M HEIGHT
or event management and running official as well as business meetings; image-building events, private events; corporate events and conferences; exhibitions and concerts; photo- and video-shooting and even wider scope of events
- A cloakroom for 300 checks
- A closed, technically equipped room for smoking
- Ventilation system on the perimeter of the area
- An audio-system stretching from the elevator to the main hall with the option of connecting additional equipment
- Network connection points for 40 kW (220V/380V)
- A bar with water supply
- Relocatable lounge furniture and a bar counter with the view over Moscow
- Water closets – 7 unisex facilities
- 2 dressing rooms with a separate bathroom
- A catering area with water supply, direct exit for providing guest services and a separate WC facility + 20 kW
SCHEDULE OF PREMISES
The new space is designed in modern style. Unusual shapes of usual objects are combined with contrasting inserts. Spacious rooms are decorated in smooth pleasant colorway.